Epping broker J&M has recently developed an extensive training programme for new recruits as well as a course on Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance. Insurance Age spoke to the expanding broker's HR manager, Rachael Taylor, to find out more.
How many members of staff are there in your firm?
We currently have 57 staff - and this grew recently by 15 employees.
We're also planning to increase staff levels by 100% over the next 12 months. We recently opened up a call centre and need 30
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit