Epping broker J&M has recently developed an extensive training programme for new recruits as well as a course on Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance. Insurance Age spoke to the expanding broker's HR manager, Rachael Taylor, to find out more.
How many members of staff are there in your firm?
We currently have 57 staff - and this grew recently by 15 employees.
We're also planning to increase staff levels by 100% over the next 12 months. We recently opened up a call centre and need 30 pe
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal