The role of the broker trade association has evolved by necessity over the last decade. As far as services are concerned, brokers are looking for help on general training issues as well as specific compliance and regulatory requirements and even business consultancy.
In addition, the association must continue to offer more established opportunities such as networking and conferences.
There is also a need to provide a forum for debate and raise issues at a national level that are key to the bro
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin