The role of the broker trade association has evolved by necessity over the last decade. As far as services are concerned, brokers are looking for help on general training issues as well as specific compliance and regulatory requirements and even business consultancy.
In addition, the association must continue to offer more established opportunities such as networking and conferences.
There is also a need to provide a forum for debate and raise issues at a national level that are key to the bro
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud