The role of the broker trade association has evolved by necessity over the last decade. As far as services are concerned, brokers are looking for help on general training issues as well as specific compliance and regulatory requirements and even business consultancy.
In addition, the association must continue to offer more established opportunities such as networking and conferences.
There is also a need to provide a forum for debate and raise issues at a national level that are key to the bro
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five