Six young people sit around a table in the Redhill offices of St PaulInsurance - the half-dozen that the insurer believes will play a key rolein its future.
All of them answered a newspaper advertisement encouraging people to enterthe insurance market, and underwent several rounds of tests and interviewsbefore being chosen for a three-year training scheme that will see themspend time in every discipline within the firm before embarking on theirchosen career paths. Claims, four different
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?