Insurance Age deputy editor Martin Friel talks to Grant Ellis, CEO of the Broker Network Group about current market trends. He talks about how the recession has impacted brokers' businesses; how insurers have adopted a "take it or leave it" approach to business; insurers' move into the network sphere with the establishment of broker clubs; and how he expects to see the merging of both consolidators and brokers.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact [email protected]
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?