Ten years is a very long time in technology – the last decade has given us many things we take for granted today, including smartphones, e-books and cloud computing.
And, while the last 10 years have seen e-trading become an important tool for the insurance industry, many predict that by 2026 it will be fundamental. It’s also likely to have changed considerably.
Although developments in e-trading over the last 10 years have been relatively gradual, new technology, customer expectations and
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal