A luxurious mews home is undergoing renovations when a fire takes hold, causing extensive damage to the entire building. Unfortunately the owners had not advised their home insurer of the renovations and their losses aren’t covered under their standard policy. Scenarios like these not only create expensive issues for the homeowner but can also create friction between them and their broker, with a lack of insurance cover when it comes to renovation and extension work a common source of complaints
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?