A luxurious mews home is undergoing renovations when a fire takes hold, causing extensive damage to the entire building. Unfortunately the owners had not advised their home insurer of the renovations and their losses aren’t covered under their standard policy. Scenarios like these not only create expensive issues for the homeowner but can also create friction between them and their broker, with a lack of insurance cover when it comes to renovation and extension work a common source of complaints
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin