Demand for housing, commercial premises and infrastructure means the construction sector has strong growth prospects. But, with it facing a number of challenges, it's essential to ensure firms have the right insurance in place.
Certainly after a tough recession, the sector has much to cheer.
The government has pledged to see a million new residential properties built by 2020 and, by removing planning rules on brown field sites and introducing initiatives such as the National Infrastructure
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m