Demand for housing, commercial premises and infrastructure means the construction sector has strong growth prospects. But, with it facing a number of challenges, it's essential to ensure firms have the right insurance in place.
Certainly after a tough recession, the sector has much to cheer.
The government has pledged to see a million new residential properties built by 2020 and, by removing planning rules on brown field sites and introducing initiatives such as the National Infrastructure
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal