Demand for housing, commercial premises and infrastructure means the construction sector has strong growth prospects. But, with it facing a number of challenges, it's essential to ensure firms have the right insurance in place.
Certainly after a tough recession, the sector has much to cheer.
The government has pledged to see a million new residential properties built by 2020 and, by removing planning rules on brown field sites and introducing initiatives such as the National Infrastructure
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals