Some of the biggest companies started as micro-SMEs, and as Sam Barrett writes, brokers could profit from getting in on the ground floor with small businesses
Concerns are mounting in the broker micro-SME sector. With margins tight and plenty of common ground across some areas of cover, many fear this area of business is set to become increasingly commoditised.
While there’s nothing to stop the aggregators trying to become the only way for ‘white van man’ to arrange hi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April