Some of the biggest companies started as micro-SMEs, and as Sam Barrett writes, brokers could profit from getting in on the ground floor with small businesses
Concerns are mounting in the broker micro-SME sector. With margins tight and plenty of common ground across some areas of cover, many fear this area of business is set to become increasingly commoditised.
While there’s nothing to stop the aggregators trying to become the only way for ‘white van man’ to arrange
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?