The emergence of the ‘cloud’ and the software as a service deployment model has added a missing dimension to deliver efficiencies and a greater range of services. Consequently, the adoption of cloud-based services has grown significantly over the last 10 years.
Regulation is a key area where cloud-based systems can support a broker’s business.
UK brokers already bear a heavy regulatory burden which is only likely to increase. The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) estimates that UK
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017