Everybody is after a slice of the UK’s motor fleet market and the intense competition on pricing often means that service and claims handling get pushed to one side. For brokers with clients that are serious about improving their risk, it is these additional considerations that will really make a difference over the long-term.
The large composite insurers have always had a big appetite for fleet business and this has been matched by underwriters in Lloyd’s. There are then offshore underwriters
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?