High net worth (HNW) clients have valuable homes, priceless jewellery and enviable cars. You'd be forgiven for believing then that with more on the line to lose these high-flyers and savvy savers would know how much their portfolios are worth and insure them accordingly.
However, brokers and insurers say they feel that undervaluing is as much of a problem in the high net worth space as it is in standard personal lines.
"We see underinsurance regularly," says Pat Towers, private clients' developm
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board