There can be no doubt about the biggest appointment last month – the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) finally revealed Steve White as its new chief executive.
Mr White will leave his current role of head of compliance and training to step into Eric Galbraith’s shoes on 1 May 2013. He has been with the trade body since 2004 and previously worked at Guardian Royal Exchange Group, the General Insurance Standards Council and the Financial Services Authority.
Meanwhile, Graeme Trudgill,
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin