Schemes can be a source of very lucrative business for brokers, but taking a first step into unfamiliar territory can be daunting for some.
And entering the schemes market requires a little more effort than the usual new venture – a broker will need an idea, some hard facts and figures to back up this idea, and, perhaps most importantly, a friendly insurer, willing to give them the time of day.
This check list might be understandably off-putting to some. And according to several commentators, in
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover