Schemes are no longer the preserve of a select few brokers. So what are the opportunities, and just as importantly threats, for those already in the market?
Recent indicators imply that a market place already estimated to be worth some £3bn in the UK will continue to grow. A UK General survey in June 2012 found that 85% of brokers believe the general insurance market will increase its share of schemes business during the next five years.
However it is unlikely that those already well entrenched
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices