Schemes are no longer the preserve of a select few brokers. So what are the opportunities, and just as importantly threats, for those already in the market?
Recent indicators imply that a market place already estimated to be worth some £3bn in the UK will continue to grow. A UK General survey in June 2012 found that 85% of brokers believe the general insurance market will increase its share of schemes business during the next five years.
However it is unlikely that those already well entrenched
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017