Historically it is smaller companies that have chiselled out reputations for being fleet-footed and agile, but larger mid-market companies need to be just as nimble if they are to pull through these difficult economic times and prosper.
For brokers that serve this mid-market sector, this means being able to help clients cope with the changing risk profile that diversification brings. It is therefore essential to ensure they have the necessary skill sets to design, implement and manage the risk
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?