Historically it is smaller companies that have chiselled out reputations for being fleet-footed and agile, but larger mid-market companies need to be just as nimble if they are to pull through these difficult economic times and prosper.
For brokers that serve this mid-market sector, this means being able to help clients cope with the changing risk profile that diversification brings. It is therefore essential to ensure they have the necessary skill sets to design, implement and manage the risk m
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData