SMEs are constantly being bombarded with new ways to purchase their insurance, new amazing deals on their premiums, and new incredible promises on what providers can deliver to them.
For brokers, it can feel like a perennial game of catch-up, with too many participants to keep track of. Do they focus on their competition? Or the businesses they are trying to draw in? Is there even any point in being involved in the SME market?
Yes, is the resounding answer from the industry, but brokers must be
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?