SMEs are constantly being bombarded with new ways to purchase their insurance, new amazing deals on their premiums, and new incredible promises on what providers can deliver to them.
For brokers, it can feel like a perennial game of catch-up, with too many participants to keep track of. Do they focus on their competition? Or the businesses they are trying to draw in? Is there even any point in being involved in the SME market?
Yes, is the resounding answer from the industry, but brokers must be
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board