While bonuses may not be at the level of our banking cousins, the spring of 2013 could bring a flurry of broker and team movements. In the excitement to secure the best talent, things can get a little messy. Litigation surrounding the teams moving between brokers makes a frequent appearance in the press. Therefore, adopting the right process for securing the right people, at the right price, and avoiding the legal pitfalls, is crucial. So, what is it all about?
Brokers and broking houses are loo
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin