In the present economic climate businesses face many risks: customer default, product defect, supplier problems and even disruption caused by strikes or the weather. However, another specific risk is becoming increasingly common – that posed by employees who decide to ‘jump ship’ and work for a competitor.
How can the business prevent them from joining a competitor, particularly if that employee is intent on soliciting business from customers, poaching staff, or exploiting the use of
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?