With the countdown to the 2012 Olympic Games in full swing there is a lot of excitement and buzz around the country. Winning the bid to host and preparing for the Olympics have been great achievements for us all and the event has the potential to generate a fantastic boost to the economy. Many of us will want to show our support and get involved with the games. Some employees may have been lucky enough to get their hands on a ticket and will be tempted to take the day off to watch the spectacle.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley