With the countdown to the 2012 Olympic Games in full swing there is a lot of excitement and buzz around the country. Winning the bid to host and preparing for the Olympics have been great achievements for us all and the event has the potential to generate a fantastic boost to the economy. Many of us will want to show our support and get involved with the games. Some employees may have been lucky enough to get their hands on a ticket and will be tempted to take the day off to watch the spectacle.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly