With the countdown to the 2012 Olympic Games in full swing there is a lot of excitement and buzz around the country. Winning the bid to host and preparing for the Olympics have been great achievements for us all and the event has the potential to generate a fantastic boost to the economy. Many of us will want to show our support and get involved with the games. Some employees may have been lucky enough to get their hands on a ticket and will be tempted to take the day off to watch the spectacle.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers