With the economy in a coma, it is more important than ever that the right environment for business growth be put in to help boost the recovery. Unfortunately, small business confidence has dropped and the government has yet to make any real changes to help small firms grow.
Small businesses have not had it easy over the past few years but they have shown resilience in the face of any challenges and have got through some incredibly difficult periods.
The Bank of England’s downgraded growth for
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData