With the economy in a coma, it is more important than ever that the right environment for business growth be put in to help boost the recovery. Unfortunately, small business confidence has dropped and the government has yet to make any real changes to help small firms grow.
Small businesses have not had it easy over the past few years but they have shown resilience in the face of any challenges and have got through some incredibly difficult periods.
The Bank of England’s downgraded growth
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?