With the economy in a coma, it is more important than ever that the right environment for business growth be put in to help boost the recovery. Unfortunately, small business confidence has dropped and the government has yet to make any real changes to help small firms grow.
Small businesses have not had it easy over the past few years but they have shown resilience in the face of any challenges and have got through some incredibly difficult periods.
The Bank of England’s downgraded growth for
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall