Commercial underwriting dominated the developments in the insurer community this month with both MMA and Ageas appointing commercial specialists. A host of changes at MMA saw Irene McFarlane appointed to the position of senior regional underwriter in the Newcastle team while Matthew Giles joined the Reading team in the same role. Brian Johnston was promoted to the identical position in the Glasgow team and Sally Chamberlain stepped up to regional underwriter in Manchester. In addition, Nick D
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April