Commercial underwriting dominated the developments in the insurer community this month with both MMA and Ageas appointing commercial specialists. A host of changes at MMA saw Irene McFarlane appointed to the position of senior regional underwriter in the Newcastle team while Matthew Giles joined the Reading team in the same role. Brian Johnston was promoted to the identical position in the Glasgow team and Sally Chamberlain stepped up to regional underwriter in Manchester. In addition, Nick
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?