Have you ever wondered how you could do something differently within the insurance industry or thought of an idea only for it not to materialise due to lack of time or support? Perhaps you’ve come up with the solution to change something for the better, but not sure where to voice your opinion?
Well, now is your chance to do just that. Insurance Age has teamed up with Axa Personal Lines to allow one broker the opportunity to work with the insurer’s innovation team to help bring their ‘Big Ide
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin