Have you ever wondered how you could do something differently within the insurance industry or thought of an idea only for it not to materialise due to lack of time or support? Perhaps you’ve come up with the solution to change something for the better, but not sure where to voice your opinion?
Well, now is your chance to do just that. Insurance Age has teamed up with Axa Personal Lines to allow one broker the opportunity to work with the insurer’s innovation team to help bring their ‘Big Ide
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?