It's easy to get caught up with everything that's wrong with the current market: commercial rates refusing to budge; continued turmoil among the top insurers; clients struggling to stay in business or reducing their premium spend; and regulation in a state of flux.
That's enough to bring down the most chipper of brokers but as you wallow in the gloom, spare a thought for William Wakeham. The majority of you won't have heard of him but it's safe to say, in terms of brokers, he has the most diffic
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin