The majority of brokers starting up in business decide early on that they would like some help. Regulatory approval is time consuming, ongoing compliance is a nightmare, agencies are difficult to come by, back-office administration is complicated and finding the right IT solutions can be something of a minefield.
Franchise and network organisations may appear to take some of the headache out of starting your own business, but just what do they have to offer? And what are the major considerations
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?