With the coalition Government's announcement of a possible 600,000 public sector job cuts and slow growth in the private sector, economists' predictions of a recovery with low job uptake is, sadly, looking likely. One thing is clear, the turnaround, recovery, the improvement of the balance of payments and growth will need to come from private sector business. But for private sector growth to occur, the Government needs to rethink its support of businesses. This cannot be just lip service, though
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData