Like it or not, technological advancement has forced many facets of the insurance industry to change so why should underwriting be any different? Historically, there has been an enigmatic quality to pricing risk and even industry experts will admit they have sometimes been baffled by certain insurer's rates in the past. The manual process of whispering over paper and pens may seem cosy to some but continuing to favour this approach in isolation could ultimately prove to be a costly mistake.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand