Many business leaders, not just in our sector, are often heard saying how innovation is vital for growth or key to differentiation. In truth though many struggle to actually deliver innovation. But why is that the case? Simple really, it's difficult. Having an idea can be the easy part, making it happen can be tough for various reasons. Firstly, it can involve risk, time, money, resources, politics and for many, these are reason enough to delay or just give up. Alternatively, your business may
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?