Usually the little guys get lost in the crowd. It's the big players that get noticed and receive all the attention - after all they are the ones that will attract the highest premiums and, by extension, the highest commissions. But the insurance needs of small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) are increasingly becoming the most fought over piece of turf in the insurance landscape.
The reasons for this are pretty straightforward - it is historically a profitable sector in terms of underwriting re
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin