While debates, reviews and recommendations abound within the legal expenses insurance (LEI) sector, the underlying issue at the heart of its dilemma is by no means new - it has a reputation as a market that tolerates dubious business practices and business models.
Seen by many as a speedy method of penetrating the market, the add-on model adopted in the 1970s has left a stifling legacy. Developed with the intention to grab market share rather than establish longevity, industry figures feel LEI h
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin