While debates, reviews and recommendations abound within the legal expenses insurance (LEI) sector, the underlying issue at the heart of its dilemma is by no means new - it has a reputation as a market that tolerates dubious business practices and business models.
Seen by many as a speedy method of penetrating the market, the add-on model adopted in the 1970s has left a stifling legacy. Developed with the intention to grab market share rather than establish longevity, industry figures feel LEI h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017