What is the situation around fraud in the commercial space?
▶ Paul: Over the last few years there’s been a lot of focus elsewhere within fraud, motor in particular, but fraudsters, when they’re organised, are moving into different areas. It’s very much an evolving situation.
▶ Peter: The major issue is knowing what level of fraud there is. If you’ve got any meaningful stats that would be lovely.
▶ Laura: I don’t think that the industry as a whole actually record fraud in general as well as they
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK