What is the situation around fraud in the commercial space?
▶ Paul: Over the last few years there’s been a lot of focus elsewhere within fraud, motor in particular, but fraudsters, when they’re organised, are moving into different areas. It’s very much an evolving situation.
▶ Peter: The major issue is knowing what level of fraud there is. If you’ve got any meaningful stats that would be lovely.
▶ Laura: I don’t think that the industry as a whole actually record fraud in general as well as they
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR