What is the situation around fraud in the commercial space?
▶ Paul: Over the last few years there’s been a lot of focus elsewhere within fraud, motor in particular, but fraudsters, when they’re organised, are moving into different areas. It’s very much an evolving situation.
▶ Peter: The major issue is knowing what level of fraud there is. If you’ve got any meaningful stats that would be lovely.
▶ Laura: I don’t think that the industry as a whole actually record fraud in general as well as they
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years