What is the situation around fraud in the commercial space?
▶ Paul: Over the last few years there’s been a lot of focus elsewhere within fraud, motor in particular, but fraudsters, when they’re organised, are moving into different areas. It’s very much an evolving situation.
▶ Peter: The major issue is knowing what level of fraud there is. If you’ve got any meaningful stats that would be lovely.
▶ Laura: I don’t think that the industry as a whole actually record fraud in general as well as they
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley