What is the situation around fraud in the commercial space?
▶ Paul: Over the last few years there’s been a lot of focus elsewhere within fraud, motor in particular, but fraudsters, when they’re organised, are moving into different areas. It’s very much an evolving situation.
▶ Peter: The major issue is knowing what level of fraud there is. If you’ve got any meaningful stats that would be lovely.
▶ Laura: I don’t think that the industry as a whole actually record fraud in general as well as they
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click