What does professionalism look like in action, from the insurer point of view?
▶ Amanda: Describing what professionalism looks like is actually quite difficult, because it’s different for different firms, isn’t it? I’ll take my CII president hat off and put my Axa CEO hat on. If I’m looking for a broker that’s professional, it’s somebody that gives you professional presentations, it’s somebody that has experienced people that you can talk to and that they understand their clients better, so
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?