How well has the industry embraced technology?
▶ Simon Cooter: We embrace it very poorly. We are a data driven industry and we spend a lot of time arguing about distribution and commission and not nearly enough modernising systems and pushing costs down.
▶ Ian: I couldn’t entirely agree with that. It has been very fragmented in terms of adoption and it was slow to start with but there is a degree of pace now. It’s hard to say whether that’s due to customer need or financial conditions, but it i
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market