How well has the industry embraced technology?
▶ Simon Cooter: We embrace it very poorly. We are a data driven industry and we spend a lot of time arguing about distribution and commission and not nearly enough modernising systems and pushing costs down.
▶ Ian: I couldn’t entirely agree with that. It has been very fragmented in terms of adoption and it was slow to start with but there is a degree of pace now. It’s hard to say whether that’s due to customer need or financial conditions, but it i
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m