How well has the industry embraced technology?
▶ Simon Cooter: We embrace it very poorly. We are a data driven industry and we spend a lot of time arguing about distribution and commission and not nearly enough modernising systems and pushing costs down.
▶ Ian: I couldn’t entirely agree with that. It has been very fragmented in terms of adoption and it was slow to start with but there is a degree of pace now. It’s hard to say whether that’s due to customer need or financial conditions, but it i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData