Are trade associations and professional bodies doing enough to helpthe industry?
ND: What disappointments me about the ABI is that a few years ago theirspokespeople were in the press demonstrating what the insurance industrywas doing for the consumer. But where have they been during the last roundof floods? The only references I have seen about the ABI recently have hadnothing whatsoever to do with the business of insurance and how it relatesto customers.
MR: There is a role for trade bodies t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel