Are trade associations and professional bodies doing enough to helpthe industry?
ND: What disappointments me about the ABI is that a few years ago theirspokespeople were in the press demonstrating what the insurance industrywas doing for the consumer. But where have they been during the last roundof floods? The only references I have seen about the ABI recently have hadnothing whatsoever to do with the business of insurance and how it relatesto customers.
MR: There is a role for trade bodies
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit