It is a sad fact that many brokers are excellent at what they do but not very good at advertising it. This month's Power Hour asks how brokers could, and should, put together an effective PR and marketing campaign if they want to promote and expand their businesses.
Phil: We have a consultancy service for our key brokers and have consulted with around 20 of them over the past year; we considered only about 10% of those could not add any value to their business in terms of marketing. But we fe
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin