With the failure of Claims Direct and The Accident Group, are we now seeing the demise of the 'claims culture'?
PR: I think the question presupposes that Claims Direct (CD) and The Accident Group (TAG) invented the claims culture, which I don't think they did.
DP: Yes, I think you're right - they just grabbed it from the lawyers and made a business out of it. And the lawyers have been thinking about grabbing it back ever since, but have not known how to.
DH: It also depends what you mean by 'cl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud