With the failure of Claims Direct and The Accident Group, are we now seeing the demise of the 'claims culture'?
PR: I think the question presupposes that Claims Direct (CD) and The Accident Group (TAG) invented the claims culture, which I don't think they did.
DP: Yes, I think you're right - they just grabbed it from the lawyers and made a business out of it. And the lawyers have been thinking about grabbing it back ever since, but have not known how to.
DH: It also depends what you mean by 'cl
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five