With the failure of Claims Direct and The Accident Group, are we now seeing the demise of the 'claims culture'?
PR: I think the question presupposes that Claims Direct (CD) and The Accident Group (TAG) invented the claims culture, which I don't think they did.
DP: Yes, I think you're right - they just grabbed it from the lawyers and made a business out of it. And the lawyers have been thinking about grabbing it back ever since, but have not known how to.
DH: It also depends what you mean by 'cl
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin