How big a threat are the new breed of supermarket insurance divisions to brokers?
TA: I think one of the first issues that we should discuss is whether supermarkets are actually helping to accelerate rapid movement towards the commoditisation of our products. That to me is one of the really disappointing things about supermarkets distributing personal-lines products.
CC: It's about ease and simplicity of purchase. Maybe some of the mysteries that we have created around insurance in general has
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April