How have Liverpool-based brokers coped with recent consolidation?
Mike: I guess it depends on what we mean by an acquisition - if we mean it as a pure acquisition, then there probably has been very few in the Liverpool market. However, there appears to be a lot of activity within the networks.
Debbie: Networks are invaluable to the smaller brokers, as they can offer the buying power of the larger brokers and keep you competitive.
Martin: But there are some small brokers that wish to remain comp
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future