How have Liverpool-based brokers coped with recent consolidation?
Mike: I guess it depends on what we mean by an acquisition - if we mean it as a pure acquisition, then there probably has been very few in the Liverpool market. However, there appears to be a lot of activity within the networks.
Debbie: Networks are invaluable to the smaller brokers, as they can offer the buying power of the larger brokers and keep you competitive.
Martin: But there are some small brokers that wish to remain comp
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth