How have Liverpool-based brokers coped with recent consolidation?
Mike: I guess it depends on what we mean by an acquisition - if we mean it as a pure acquisition, then there probably has been very few in the Liverpool market. However, there appears to be a lot of activity within the networks.
Debbie: Networks are invaluable to the smaller brokers, as they can offer the buying power of the larger brokers and keep you competitive.
Martin: But there are some small brokers that wish to remain comp
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April