How is business in the broking market in south Wales?
John M: What was business like before the financial problems beyond Wales happened? As far as we are concerned, life is carrying on as it has done in the past. A lot of our business is effectively UK-wide anyway.
Jonathan: We are based in south Wales and although we have clients outside of that area, they are few and far between.
What are the dominant lines of business in south Wales?
David R: Small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) - anything up
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?