How is business in the broking market in south Wales?
John M: What was business like before the financial problems beyond Wales happened? As far as we are concerned, life is carrying on as it has done in the past. A lot of our business is effectively UK-wide anyway.
Jonathan: We are based in south Wales and although we have clients outside of that area, they are few and far between.
What are the dominant lines of business in south Wales?
David R: Small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) - anything up
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m