How is business in the broking market in south Wales?
John M: What was business like before the financial problems beyond Wales happened? As far as we are concerned, life is carrying on as it has done in the past. A lot of our business is effectively UK-wide anyway.
Jonathan: We are based in south Wales and although we have clients outside of that area, they are few and far between.
What are the dominant lines of business in south Wales?
David R: Small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) - anything up
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April