How did you became involved in the industry and what attracted you to insurance as opposed to other careers?
James: I'm fourth generation insurance. My great grandfather was a financial manager of General Accident, my grandfather was Royal & Sun Alliance UK general manager and my father is in broking. I pretty much followed suit - it's in my genes!
Ben: I finished university and applied to loads of graduate schemes and looked at the company rather than the industry - I knew nothing at all abou
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results