Has consolidation in the broking market led to a sma-ller number of independent brokers being able to offer a lower level of choice to their customers?
David: I don't think it has. There are still a lot of brokers in the market place, and customers can tell a broker where to go to if they are not happy. No doubt the brokers themselves have a choice of what insurance companies they're going to deal with. Consolidation has been part of a long-run trend, because of the need to improve costs, the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin