Can brokers play a significant role in the development and wider adoption of rehabilitation by their clients and insurance providers?
Phil: Yes, because insurance brokers tend to be the main contact point for clients. But brokers can't do it all on their own. This problem probably needs to be approached in a more structured way by the whole industry.
Ian: As the broker here I would endorse that point and say the answer to the original question is yes. And, like Phil said, it certainly can't be
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData