Can brokers play a significant role in the development and wider adoption of rehabilitation by their clients and insurance providers?
Phil: Yes, because insurance brokers tend to be the main contact point for clients. But brokers can't do it all on their own. This problem probably needs to be approached in a more structured way by the whole industry.
Ian: As the broker here I would endorse that point and say the answer to the original question is yes. And, like Phil said, it certainly can't be
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market