- Norwich Union (NU), the UK's largest insurer, recently announced that it was increasingly moving to a more portfolio management underwriting style due to changes in distribution. Is this an effective strategy and will it become the face of underwriting in the future?
Paul: We wanted to be more commercially savvy in our business dealings with intermediary partners and customers, and the feedback we received from these groups resulted in the general consensus that we were too strict in the wa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData