How is business in Ipswich? Are you feeling the effects of the economic downturn yet?
Paul A: Nationally, there are high-level issues like Woolworths, which has had a huge impact countrywide and locally. In terms of individual businesses, I insure a lot of the pub business locally - individual tenancies and sole traders who are running their own businesses. They are all under massive pressure at the moment.
Paul S: The feedback we have had from brokers in the region is that they are expecting th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData