How is business in Ipswich? Are you feeling the effects of the economic downturn yet?
Paul A: Nationally, there are high-level issues like Woolworths, which has had a huge impact countrywide and locally. In terms of individual businesses, I insure a lot of the pub business locally - individual tenancies and sole traders who are running their own businesses. They are all under massive pressure at the moment.
Paul S: The feedback we have had from brokers in the region is that they are expecting th
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin