How is business in Ipswich? Are you feeling the effects of the economic downturn yet?
Paul A: Nationally, there are high-level issues like Woolworths, which has had a huge impact countrywide and locally. In terms of individual businesses, I insure a lot of the pub business locally - individual tenancies and sole traders who are running their own businesses. They are all under massive pressure at the moment.
Paul S: The feedback we have had from brokers in the region is that they are expecting th
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO