Will we see a common e-trading structure for the industry in2003?
SF: I think we have to define what we mean; I don't think we'll ever seetotal e-commerce across the industry.
JM: We are going to have to start establishing standards. I don't think weare driving towards a single system - there'll be a variety of them.
The question is, how will they interact?
It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation with any proposals such as this;people tend to be reluctant to buy into a concept. Somebody needs
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices