Will we see a common e-trading structure for the industry in2003?
SF: I think we have to define what we mean; I don't think we'll ever seetotal e-commerce across the industry.
JM: We are going to have to start establishing standards. I don't think weare driving towards a single system - there'll be a variety of them.
The question is, how will they interact?
It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation with any proposals such as this;people tend to be reluctant to buy into a concept. Somebody needs
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future