Will we see a common e-trading structure for the industry in2003?
SF: I think we have to define what we mean; I don't think we'll ever seetotal e-commerce across the industry.
JM: We are going to have to start establishing standards. I don't think weare driving towards a single system - there'll be a variety of them.
The question is, how will they interact?
It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation with any proposals such as this;people tend to be reluctant to buy into a concept. Somebody needs
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA