Will we see a common e-trading structure for the industry in2003?
SF: I think we have to define what we mean; I don't think we'll ever seetotal e-commerce across the industry.
JM: We are going to have to start establishing standards. I don't think weare driving towards a single system - there'll be a variety of them.
The question is, how will they interact?
It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation with any proposals such as this;people tend to be reluctant to buy into a concept. Somebody needs
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move