Will we see a common e-trading structure for the industry in2003?
SF: I think we have to define what we mean; I don't think we'll ever seetotal e-commerce across the industry.
JM: We are going to have to start establishing standards. I don't think weare driving towards a single system - there'll be a variety of them.
The question is, how will they interact?
It's a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation with any proposals such as this;people tend to be reluctant to buy into a concept. Somebody needs
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA