Is the industry heading for a skills and talent crisis - and, if so, how should it respond?
CE: As a recruitment agency, we are currently being flooded with graduates seeking employment in the insurance sector at very low salaries. I think that a lot of the vacancies I am putting these graduates forward for could easily be dealt with by school-leavers.
JW: What sort of subjects are they graduates in?
CE: Absolutely anything - from geography to social sciences.
JW: Is that not part of the problem
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five