What is the perspective on the general insurance broking industry in 2005?
Paul: The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has been a high and a low for brokers this year. Looking at it from a positive standpoint, I think it's started to improve the way people do business, and while I don't necessarily agree with the way it's done it, I think things will improve. I don't think the clients will necessarily be better off, but the way the industry conducts business seems to have taken a step forwar
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData