What implications are there for brokers and their customers following insurers' moves to offshore servicing?
Peter Staddon: As there are some insurers here I'd be very interested to know just what your philosophy for offshoring is and where you think it is taking us?
Shaun Astley: Our view of offshoring is that it depends what your current situation is. If you are delivering acceptable returns on capital, there is no reason for it. But for bigger insurers with massive contact centres of 500 pl
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth