What implications are there for brokers and their customers following insurers' moves to offshore servicing?
Peter Staddon: As there are some insurers here I'd be very interested to know just what your philosophy for offshoring is and where you think it is taking us?
Shaun Astley: Our view of offshoring is that it depends what your current situation is. If you are delivering acceptable returns on capital, there is no reason for it. But for bigger insurers with massive contact centres of 500 pl
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall