What implications are there for brokers and their customers following insurers' moves to offshore servicing?
Peter Staddon: As there are some insurers here I'd be very interested to know just what your philosophy for offshoring is and where you think it is taking us?
Shaun Astley: Our view of offshoring is that it depends what your current situation is. If you are delivering acceptable returns on capital, there is no reason for it. But for bigger insurers with massive contact centres of 500 pl
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal