Can/should the industry unite to promote the benefits of the insurance broker at a national level?
Colin: The industry has had several attempts at mobilising activity in this direction but getting consensus is very difficult because there are the specialists, the generalists and the community broker. All of these groups perhaps have things in common but equally, when it comes to doing the business, the proposition is very tailored.
When it comes to the message that should be promoted, I think
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks