With the recent explosion in the number of networks being launched, is there a danger that confusion will reign in the market? And is this trend set to continue?
IR: I would like to ask the insurer who is present amongst us what he actually thinks of networks. Do they give added value to the insurer or the network?
DS: Some networks can add value but I think the case is unproven. They must demonstrate the value they create for the extra money required. There is a lot of premium aggregated but
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress