With the recent explosion in the number of networks being launched, is there a danger that confusion will reign in the market? And is this trend set to continue?
IR: I would like to ask the insurer who is present amongst us what he actually thinks of networks. Do they give added value to the insurer or the network?
DS: Some networks can add value but I think the case is unproven. They must demonstrate the value they create for the extra money required. There is a lot of premium aggregated but
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m