With the recent explosion in the number of networks being launched, is there a danger that confusion will reign in the market? And is this trend set to continue?
IR: I would like to ask the insurer who is present amongst us what he actually thinks of networks. Do they give added value to the insurer or the network?
DS: Some networks can add value but I think the case is unproven. They must demonstrate the value they create for the extra money required. There is a lot of premium aggregated but
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April