We are currently in an economic climate where uncertainty is the only constant. During these times it can be simple for businesses to put thoughts towards their employees’ motivation to one side. This could be as a form of cost cutting or it could be that businesses begin to focus solely on survival as opposed to anything else.
Uncertainty can affect any business no matter how large or small. Aviva, one of the UK’s largest insurance providers, is currently going through a difficult period with a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData